Rutland Independent Wealth Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is entered on the FCA register under reference 671726. We recommend that you check this.
What we do
Our primary focus is on the provision of independent wealth management services for private investors and retail businesses throughout Scotland. The range of services covers all aspects of the following:
• Retirement Planning
• Investment Planning
• Inheritance Tax mitigation & Trusts
• Holistic Wealth Management Advice
• Regular Financial Reviews
The business model centres on highly structured technology-based processes. This enables us to deliver a highly streamlined cost efficient service proposition to all our clients. Inheritance Tax Planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What can you expect as a client
• Independent professional and tailored advice from a qualified
• Access to our unique wealth management process
• A commitment to provide transparent costs and charges
• Security and safety with an embedded commitment to regulatory
and professional standards throughout
Rutland Independent Wealth Management LLP. Registered Head Office: Dryburgh House, Meikle Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DE.
Rutland Independent Wealth Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
It is entered on the FCA register (www.fca.org.uk) under reference number 671726.
Copyright © 2015 Rutland Independent Wealth Management LLP. All rights reserved.